Thursday, October 28, 2010

Crunch time!

I have exactly seven weeks remaining of my current Colorado life. Seven weeks to get in as much time with my wonderful friends as possible- as many hikes, chats, glasses of wine, and dinners as we can handle! Seven weeks to keep struggling to learn Italian with my instructor. Seven weeks to train my new replacement at work, check off my "Bmoor Bucket List Items" and continue to enjoy the professional relationships I am so lucky to have in my life. Seven weeks to finish selling all of my belongings. Seven weeks to finish transferring all of my financial accounts and get everything in order. Seven weeks to squeeze in as many medical & dental care apointments as I can before I don't have insurance. Seven weeks to prepare my car and house for major change. Seven weeks to finish figuring out what I am going to need in Italy & Mexico for the next year and make final purchases that will pack small and light. Seven weeks to figure out the real PLAN and arrange for potential job or volunteer opportunities overseas. Seven weeks to wrap up the last glorious five years of my Colorado life in order to now pursue my Italian dream. La dolce vita awaits!

2 comments:

  1. Bella Erica,

    I wish you a great time here, and especially in Italy. I sure hope you will get to travel while in Europe and then you'll visit Hungary, too. ;-)
    I am excited to read about your journey here.
    Baccio,
    Panni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Panni :) I am hoping to travel around Europe too- at this point I have invitations to Austria and Amsterdam but would love to see other places as well. The clallenge is that I will be on a tight budget, only volunteering on farms in exchange for room & board so until I get a paying job, I will have to limit my traveling. There will be plenty of adventures on my Italian journey though, and I promise to write about them. :)

    ReplyDelete