Monday, November 1, 2010

The Price of Life

It is November 1st. I officially leave Colorado NEXT month. It feels so strange to say that. Even more surreal is that I am now surrounded by price tags on all the stuff I am selling in my house, which is almost everything. I am literally surrounded by the cost of my life. To be honest, it feels good. I am beginning to feel more free, lighter and I am starting to get excited about this new chapter in my life. I am actually looking forward to owning less and becoming more. My mom always used to say, "less is more". She was trying to encourage me to listen more and say less. But we all know how that turned out! :) I am putting those words of wisdom to use in a different way in my life at this point. Although it feels scary to be letting go of so much of my stuff, letting go of comfort and control, it also feels empowering at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment