Friday, June 17, 2011

Tunes

Ireland is known for it’s great musical talent. I have not only enjoyed many “tunes” around a fire and in pubs, but thanks to my co-helpers and hosts, I have also been introduced to some great artists from all over the world.


Many of these are the oldies and goodies that I am just now becoming familiar with (y’all know that I am a bit behind in the music world). But others are new ones to me and from around the world. I thought you might like to mix up your iPod selections or find something new on Pandora (in the US) or spotify.com (in Europe). Enjoy!

Adele
Brooke Fraser
Imelda May
Eva Cassidy
Mary Black
Mary Coughlan
Mumford & Sons
Feist
Avett Brothers
Langhorne Slim
Rodrigo y Gabriella
Fink
Ray LaMontagne
Tom Waits
Jeff Buckley
PJ Harvey
Jack Johnson
Brett Dennon
Regina Spektor
Temper Tap
Hypnotic Brass Ensemble
Gotan Project
Kate Nash
Bonobo
Jem
John Butler Trio
Bic Runga
Ellis
Stornoway
Gemeli Diversi
Parov Stella
White Mink- Black Cotton
Juliet Turner
Daft Punk
Alexi Murdoch

1 comment:

  1. Great list Erica! Can't wait to listen to the ones I don't recognize.

    ReplyDelete